Bespoke Garage Buildings for Classic Car Storage
Having our own 1978 Mercedes 450SL classic car, we understand the design that may be needed in Classic Car garage design. And the features needed to store classic cars through the seasons.
Garage storage can be an issue for classic car owners. How to protect and preserve them from the worst of the British weather?
Quite often, from our experience, classic car owners wants to keep their prized possessions safe and secure on their existing property.
We offer a solution to storing your Classic Car. We can build a bespoke Cart Lodges next to your property, designed to blend in and enhance your existing house or buildings. We offer tailor designed cart lodges for Classic Car storage. So you can attend to your Classic Car easily throughout the year, regularly exercise your vehicle and keep it in full running order whilst in storage.
Cart Lodge Features for classic car storage
- EXTERNAL DESIGN OF BUILDING. The building can be designed and finished to match & enhance your existing buildings.
- CART LODGE SIZE Cart lodge garages can be made to fit your requirements, whether to store classic cars, motorbikes or vans.
- SECURE DOORS. High quality and secure doors to increase building security and keep intruders out. Secure storage for valuable cars and vehicles.
- FLOORING. Level concrete flooring as standard, ideal for laying specialist materials such as interlocking rubber or composite tiles.
- ALARMS AND CCTV. If security is an issue, alarms and/ or CCTV can be included in the design.
- HEATING. Background heating can be included, to maintain the ambient temperature above 5°C.
- HUMIDITY. If you require a dehumidified environment, we can include this provision in the design. The ideal storage environment has a relative humidity maintained below 55% to prevent corrosion of unprotected metals whilst not harming natural materials such as wood & leather hides.